2008/02/21

2004 Pouilly-Fuissé


生產國:法國
產地:博根地
法定產區:Pouilly-Fuissé AOC
釀酒廠:Collin-Bourisset
年份:2004
種類:白酒 (Chardonnay)
價格及出處:NT499, 購於中和好市多
品酒日:2008-02-13
Country: France
Region: Burgundy
Appellation: Pouilly-Fuissé AOC
Producer: Collin-Bourisset
Vintage: 2004
Wine Style: White (Chardonnay)
Price and Point of Purchase: 499nt at the Chung Ho CostCo
Date of Tasting: Feb. 13, 2008

Pouilly-Fuissé 博根地的一個白酒產區,位於Mâcon市的西邊。那一區的泥土是屬於鹼性土壤,正適合Chardonnay葡萄生長。
Pouilly-Fuissé is the wine region, in Burgundy, west of Mâcon. The soil is alkaline clay that well-suits the Chardonnay grapes grown there.

Collin-Bourisset 酒莊位處於Saône 河旁Mâconnais酒區與Beaujolais酒區之間的Crêches村。Collin-Bourisset以傳統的製造方法,以極少量的橡木釀造平價的酒聞名。
The Collin-Bourisset winery is located in the village of Crêches along the Saône river, between the Mâconnais and Beaujolais wine regions. Collin-Bourisset is known for producing traditional regional wines, with little or no oak, at reasonable prices.


Darren 的品酒日記 / Darren's Tasting Notes-

色澤:淡綠茶的琥珀色。
Color: The amber color of a weak green tea.

氣味:有一種柔和的青蘋果味,再加上一點青青草原的基調 – 雖然不是很典型的Chardonnay, 卻是一款挺愜意的白酒。
Nose: Subdued aromas of Granny Smith apples, with slight grassy undertones - though not typical of Chardonnay, rather pleasant.

口感:相當多采多姿,各方面卻相當平衡的乾口 (dry) 白酒。口感兼具滑順與濃稠,把酒中的水果香給帶出來了。初期的口感中的酸蘋果的味道,帶出之後的一抹香瓜的甜味,接著是一股潛藏的礦物口感。喝完之後的口感是一陣優雅清香的淡淡西洋杉口味。
Taste: A well-rounded and balanced dry white. It has a smooth and creamy texture on the palate that opens up to reveal a complex fruity wine. Has tart apples forward on the palate developing some hints of honeydew melon, with a bit of minerality hidden in the mix. The finish is long and clean with a mild cedar flavor.

飲用建議:2004年的Mâconnais酒區的產量與年份都相當不錯,現在也已是適飲期。若您希望可以減低酒中的水果酸度,建議您可以稍作醒酒。
Serving Suggestions: The 2004 vintage in the Mâconnais region is very good and the wines are ready to drink now. Allow the wine to air if you want to reduce some of the tartness of the fruit flavors.

配餐建議:與肉質鮮美的海鮮料理搭配例如龍蝦、蝦、干貝、旗魚或鮪魚等。(我們在墾丁的凱撒飯店叫了素食比薩room service,結果跟這瓶白酒不太搭配!我想應該是因為比薩上面的蘆筍澀澀的口感惹的禍。)
Food Matches: A nice match with rich seafood – lobster, shrimp, scallops, swordfish, ahi tuna etc. (We tried it with room service vegetarian pizza at Caesar Park Hotel in Kenting – not a match! I think the astringent quality of the asparagus in the pizza was the culprit).



適飲度:整瓶酒的口感相當順口,喝完了還想再喝!
Drinkability: The entire bottle went down really smooth and left me looking for more.

評定等級:15 (Good)。以一瓶499元的價格有這樣生動的品質,我想我會再去多買幾瓶。
Rating: 15 (Good). At 499nt each, I will be buying a few more bottles of this lively little white.

Venus 的品酒日記 / Venus's Tasting Notes-

色澤:薑汁汽水,只沖泡一次的綠茶包,淡淡的 (前天晚上喝很多水的尿液顏色:-))
Color: Ginger-ale, green tea after the teabag has only soaked in it once, or (watery pee)

嗅覺:第一次聞以為是杯子的味道。淡淡的,說不出的“橡木”味?再一次聞想找出果實的味道,但聞到的確不是一般人常說的溫帶水果的味道,而是熱帶水果像是山竺、火龍果、釋迦等不太帶有味道的水果。
Smell: When I first smelt the wine, I thought I only smelt the glass, something very light that I couldn't really identify – oak probably? After smelling again, instead of smelling the temperate fruits people describe in white wine, I smelt tropical fruits like Mangosteen, dragon fruit, or Buddha head – fruits that usually don't carry too much flavor.

口感:
- 偷嘗一小口的時候覺得有點金屬的味道
- 真正喝的時候在口中有一種飽實的水果香 (就不像山竺等那種不帶濃郁味道的水果,而是熟成的、果實味濃厚的、裝在籃子裡等在上架的水果)
- 在舌中轉兩圈之後,感覺像含了一口水果口味的跳跳糖在嘴裡的感覺,在嘴裡噗滋噗滋的口感感覺回到小時候在教室裡跟同學分享一包跳跳糖的時光。)
- 再喝一口之後金屬味就不見了,取而代之的是一種淡淡的酸味,有一點蘋果皮的味道
- 喝完之後有一點點杉木的味道
Taste:
- There was a little metal taste in my first secret sip.
- When I really drank the wine, I could taste ripe fruit (not a tropical fruit taste, it's more like mature, strong-flavored, already in the basket ready to sell fruit).
- After swirling my tongue through the mouthful of wine, it felt like I had pop-rocks in my mouth. The popping sensation took me back to the times I spent sharing a bag of pop-rocks with my classmates (actually I shared theirs - given the fact that I am cheap).
- On the second sip there was no metallic taste. Instead I tasted a hint of acidity – like the taste of apple skins.
- The finish contains a bit of cedar.

整瓶酒的感覺像是跟同學去郊遊,邊走邊分著吃跳跳糖,中間休息午餐之後咬著媽媽放進背包的一整顆蘋果 – 因為連著皮一起吃所以有一種澀澀的蘋果皮味道和著甜甜酸酸的蘋果味,然後走進了一片杉木森林。
The whole bottle gave me the impression of going on a school trip and sharing pop-rocks with my friends while walking on the road. During the lunch break, biting into a whole apple my mom put in my backpack – since it was unpeeled, my mouth puckered with the sweet and sour apple taste – and then we continued on our trip into a cedar forest.

Darren Haughn & Venus Chen (c) 2008-02-23

沒有留言: